What if a store called Nerdfighters “R” Us existed and it was everything DFTBA Records sells, but in an actual physical store.
Won’t happen until we buy Nerdfighteria Island. I mean, nerdfighters are so spread out, geographically, that we’d only have one or two customers a day and that’s not enough to like, pay rent, on a store front. Or pay someone to stand there all day to ring up one or two orders. Not to mention the utility bills.
Right now we rent a much cheaper warehouse, not retail store, to process orders. And we’re able to just cover that out of the small SMALL percentage of royalties we keep for our services.
But yeah, if John ever gets off his ass and finally buys us an island, that’d be the first thing on my To Do list.
- royalcrystal likes this
- takebraveryaway reblogged this from imaginingfutureisnostalgia
- imaginingfutureisnostalgia reblogged this from alandistro
- andthen-youpickedmeback likes this
- notquitepublic likes this
- zedadias likes this
- thatphysicist reblogged this from alandistro and added:
- thatphysicist likes this
- phoenyxseraphym likes this
- iynqpenned likes this
- pandalikespoetry likes this
- madamesuede likes this
- thebexperson likes this
- thingsaboutvidcon likes this
- norealroots likes this
- candlescents likes this
- iwasthemoredeceived likes this
- kerstynleigh likes this
- alandistro reblogged this from buildings-and-mountains and added:
- lh2bhthatsthemotto likes this
- sweetlikedaim likes this
- buildings-and-mountains posted this