What if a store called Nerdfighters “R” Us existed and it was everything DFTBA Records sells, but in an actual physical store.
Won’t happen until we buy Nerdfighteria Island. I mean, nerdfighters are so spread out, geographically, that we’d only have one or two customers a day and that’s not enough to like, pay rent, on a store front. Or pay someone to stand there all day to ring up one or two orders. Not to mention the utility bills.
Right now we rent a much cheaper warehouse, not retail store, to process orders. And we’re able to just cover that out of the small SMALL percentage of royalties we keep for our services.
But yeah, if John ever gets off his ass and finally buys us an island, that’d be the first thing on my To Do list.
- alwaysearplugs likes this
- chasingcarbs reblogged this from imaginingfutureisnostalgia
- imaginingfutureisnostalgia reblogged this from alandistro
- notquitepublic likes this
- zedadias likes this
- imcatdragon reblogged this from alandistro and added:
- imcatdragon likes this
- phoenyxseraphym likes this
- iynqpenned likes this
- pandalikespoetry likes this
- madamesuede likes this
- thebexperson likes this
- thingsaboutvidcon likes this
- candlescents likes this
- butternootsquash likes this
- alandistro reblogged this from baldhankgreen and added:
- sweetlikedaim likes this
- baldhankgreen posted this